Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:48:14 +0000 (UTC)
From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@lists.alpinelinux.org>
To: alpine-infra@alpinelinux.org

This is the mail system at host lists.alpinelinux.org.

                   The mail system

<3521556288@qq.com>: host mx3.qq.com[103.7.30.40] said: 550 Mail content
denied
    [MraFGBRmMtV9haGR0y8bJO3/QyWX+lWSSoNQaH2paS1yQhUdsZ7iHZs= IP:
    74.117.189.114].

http://service.mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/help?subtype=1&&id=20022&&no=1000726 (in
    reply to end of DATA command)
Nathan Angelacos <nangel@alpinelinux.org>
<c40d545a420c40905fbf7e86b0bf1eb35851be34.camel@alpinelinux.org>
In-Reply-To
<ba5e02a5-1fb9-e926-cef3-b2fb08bd8185@jirutka.cz> (view parent)
Sorry about that Jakub,

We moved the mail server this weekend, and the old IP address was still
in the "trusted hosts" configuration.

So I basically turned it into an open relay. Its been fixed now.

Sometimes I amaze myself with my incompetence.  :(

On Tue, 2018-12-11 at 11:26 +0100, Jakub Jirutka wrote:
> Hi, could you tell me why I got 32 instances of the Undelivered
> message
> directly from the alpine-infra ML today?
>
> Jakub

Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)