~alpine/infra

7 3

Official Mirror Repository

<reply-15779-462781469-1254966513-1510038937-725820493@helpscout.net>
-- Please reply above this line --

Good Day,

We're interested in becoming one of your official mirror repository
listed here: http://rsync.alpinelinux.org/alpine/MIRRORS.txt [1].
We've already setup our server, it's available here:
http://mirror.rise.ph/ [2]
Is there anything else we need to do to be listed?

Thank You,

Links:
------
[1] http://rsync.alpinelinux.org/alpine/MIRRORS.txt
[2] http://mirror.rise.ph/

--
Marcelito de Guzman
riseops@rise.ph

> We're interested in becoming one of your official mirror repository listed
> here: http://rsync.alpinelinux.org/alpine/MIRRORS.txt.
> We've already setup our server, it's available here:
> http://mirror.rise.ph/
> Is there anything else we need to do to be listed?

Why did you choose alpine-linux as base directory? Its not mandatory but
most of our mirrors use "alpine" instead.
If you can let us know which services you provide (inc additional info) we
can add it to alpine-mirrors:
https://github.com/alpinelinux/aports/blob/master/main/alpine-mirrors/mirrors.yaml

-carlo
<reply-15779-462781469-1256944667-1510115892-1613321546@helpscout.net>
In-Reply-To
<CA+cSEmOY=MwU8PXLb=w0ng6BGQv9E-jW7+g7618+H3bxaCY61Q@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
-- Please reply above this line --

Hi Carlo,

To be consistent with most of your mirrors, we've changed alpine-linux
to alpine. Below are the details pertaining our mirror server:

name: RISE
location: Philippines
urls:
- http://mirror.rise.ph/ [1]
- ftp://mirror.rise.ph [2].

Thank You,

Links:
------
[1] http://mirror.rise.ph/
[2] /ftp://mirror.rise.ph/

--
Marcelito de Guzman
riseops@rise.ph

> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 8:07 PM HKT, Carlo Landmeter &lt;clandmeter@gmail.com&gt; wrote:
>
> Hi
>
>> We're interested in becoming one of your official mirror
> repository listed
>> here: http://rsync.alpinelinux.org/alpine/MIRRORS.txt [1].
>> We've already setup our server, it's available here:
>> http://mirror.rise.ph/ [2]
>> Is there anything else we need to do to be listed?
>>

> Why did you choose alpine-linux as base directory? Its not mandatory
> but
> most of our mirrors use "alpine" instead.
> If you can let us know which services you provide (inc additional
> info) we
> can add it to alpine-mirrors:
> https://github.com/alpinelinux/aports/blob/master/main/alpine-mirrors/mirrors.yaml
> [3]
>
> -carlo
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://rsync.alpinelinux.org/alpine/MIRRORS.txt
> [2] http://mirror.rise.ph/
> [3]
> https://github.com/alpinelinux/aports/blob/master/main/alpine-mirrors/mirrors.yaml
>

>> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:15 PM HKT, RISE &lt;riseops@rise.ph&gt; wrote:
>>
>> Good Day,
>>
>> We're interested in becoming one of your official mirror repository
>> listed here: http://rsync.alpinelinux.org/alpine/MIRRORS.txt [1].
>> We've already setup our server, it's available here:
>> http://mirror.rise.ph/ [2]
>> Is there anything else we need to do to be listed?
>>
>> Thank You,
>>
>> Links:
>> ------
>> [1] http://rsync.alpinelinux.org/alpine/MIRRORS.txt
>> [2] http://mirror.rise.ph/
>>
>> --
>> Marcelito de Guzman
>> riseops@rise.ph

Daniel Isaksen <d@duniel.no>
<CAFWK1CDZKLV6_isEd3vtWRzTJLBg3T13fOLh6kyJDxQ9-EouDg@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<reply-15779-462781469-1256944667-1510115892-1613321546@helpscout.net> (view parent)
Got this, thanks! I'll add it soon.

- Daniel

On Nov 8, 2017 5:38 AM, "RISE" <riseops@rise.ph> wrote:

> Hi Carlo,
>
> To be consistent with most of your mirrors, we've changed alpine-linux to
> alpine. Below are the details pertaining our mirror server:
>
> name: RISE
> location: Philippines
> urls:
> - http://mirror.rise.ph/
> - ftp://mirror.rise.ph.
>

> Thank You,
>
> --
> Marcelito de Guzman
> riseops@rise.ph
> {#HS:462781469-153170#}
> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 8:07 PM HKT, Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>

>> > We're interested in becoming one of your official mirror repository
>> listed
>> > here: http://rsync.alpinelinux.org/alpine/MIRRORS.txt.
>> > We've already setup our server, it's available here:
>> > http://mirror.rise.ph/
>> > Is there anything else we need to do to be listed?
>> >

>> Why did you choose alpine-linux as base directory? Its not mandatory but
>> most of our mirrors use "alpine" instead.
>> If you can let us know which services you provide (inc additional info) we
>> can add it to alpine-mirrors:
>> https://github.com/alpinelinux/aports/blob/master/main/alpine-mirrors/
>> mirrors.yaml
>>
>> -carlo
>>

>> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:15 PM HKT, RISE <riseops@rise.ph> wrote:
>>>
>>> Good Day,
>>>
>>> We're interested in becoming one of your official mirror repository
>>> listed here: http://rsync.alpinelinux.org/alpine/MIRRORS.txt.
>>> We've already setup our server, it's available here:
>>> http://mirror.rise.ph/
>>> Is there anything else we need to do to be listed?
>>>

>>> Thank You,
>>>
>>> --
>>> Marcelito de Guzman
>>> riseops@rise.ph

Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter@gmail.com>
<CA+cSEmMJEsMuujrb-hQqb3rgQuNGDy2CjmLnPUw2eEdeyxcwdg@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAFWK1CDZKLV6_isEd3vtWRzTJLBg3T13fOLh6kyJDxQ9-EouDg@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Dear Mirror operator,

After we recently did some health checking for our mirrors it came to our
attention that your Alpine Linux mirror is out of sync.
To keep it on the official alpine linux mirror list we would need to have
the more recent branches available.

Could you please check/fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Carlo Landmeter
Alpine Linux

On 8 November 2017 at 13:04, Daniel Isaksen <d@duniel.no> wrote:

> Got this, thanks! I'll add it soon.
>
> - Daniel
>
> On Nov 8, 2017 5:38 AM, "RISE" <riseops@rise.ph> wrote:
>
>> Hi Carlo,
>>
>> To be consistent with most of your mirrors, we've changed alpine-linux to
>> alpine. Below are the details pertaining our mirror server:
>>
>> name: RISE
>> location: Philippines
>> urls:
>> - http://mirror.rise.ph/
>> - ftp://mirror.rise.ph.
>>

>> Thank You,
>>
>> --
>> Marcelito de Guzman
>> riseops@rise.ph
>> {#HS:462781469-153170#}
>> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 8:07 PM HKT, Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi

>>> listed
>>> >

>>> Why did you choose alpine-linux as base directory? Its not mandatory but
>>> most of our mirrors use "alpine" instead.
>>> If you can let us know which services you provide (inc additional info)
>>> we
>>> can add it to alpine-mirrors:
>>> https://github.com/alpinelinux/aports/blob/master/main/
>>> alpine-mirrors/mirrors.yaml
>>>
>>> -carlo

<reply-15779-462781469-1302548053-1512359677-1583062873@helpscout.net>
In-Reply-To
<CA+cSEmMJEsMuujrb-hQqb3rgQuNGDy2CjmLnPUw2eEdeyxcwdg@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
-- Please reply above this line --

Good Day,

We just synced our mirror last December 4. Would you mind checking if
that fixed the issue? Thank you.

Cheers,

--
Marcelito de Guzman
riseops@rise.ph

> On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 4:30 AM HKT, Carlo Landmeter &lt;clandmeter@gmail.com&gt; wrote:
>
> Dear Mirror operator,
>
> After we recently did some health checking for our mirrors it came to
> our attention that your Alpine Linux mirror is out of sync.
> To keep it on the official alpine linux mirror list we would need to
> have the more recent branches available.
>
> Could you please check/fix this issue?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Carlo Landmeter
> Alpine Linux
>

>> On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 10:10 AM HKT, Daniel Isaksen &lt;d@duniel.no&gt; wrote:
>>
>> 20 Mbps isn't a lot, but we can add it and assess the traffic later
>> on.
>>
>> Thank you for the additional metadata. I am working on tiered mirrors
>> for Alpine, and I need this metadata for that project.
>>
>> - Daniel
>>

>>> On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 12:26 PM HKT, RISE &lt;riseops@rise.ph&gt; wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh, that should be 20 Mbps. Is that number still too low though?
>>> --
>>> Marcelito de Guzman
>>> riseops@rise.ph

Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter@gmail.com>
<CA+cSEmOmh4G9W_wecqt_z-F0D-eDKm_LbnPqy-Y=kZiDxvch1w@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<reply-15779-462781469-1302548053-1512359677-1583062873@helpscout.net> (view parent)

https://mirrors.alpinelinux.org/#mirror27

How often does it sync?

-carlo

On 4 December 2017 at 04:54, RISE <riseops@rise.ph> wrote:

> Good Day,
>
> We just synced our mirror last December 4. Would you mind checking if that
> fixed the issue? Thank you.
>

> Cheers,
>
> --
> Marcelito de Guzman
> riseops@rise.ph
> {#HS:462781469-153170#}
> On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 4:30 AM HKT, Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Mirror operator,
>>
>> After we recently did some health checking for our mirrors it came to our
>> attention that your Alpine Linux mirror is out of sync.
>> To keep it on the official alpine linux mirror list we would need to have
>> the more recent branches available.
>>
>> Could you please check/fix this issue?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Carlo Landmeter
>> Alpine Linux
>>

>> On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 10:10 AM HKT, Daniel Isaksen <d@duniel.no>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> 20 Mbps isn't a lot, but we can add it and assess the traffic later on.
>>>
>>> Thank you for the additional metadata. I am working on tiered mirrors
>>> for Alpine, and I need this metadata for that project.
>>>
>>> - Daniel

<reply-15779-462781469-1304933997-1512451819-453072860@helpscout.net>
In-Reply-To
<CA+cSEmOmh4G9W_wecqt_z-F0D-eDKm_LbnPqy-Y=kZiDxvch1w@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
-- Please reply above this line --

Hi Carlo,

We've set it to sync every 8 hours. Although, we're an official mirror
for a couple other distros so it maybe possible that it might not get
sync within that given timeframe.
--
Marcelito de Guzman
riseops@rise.ph

> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:55 PM HKT, Carlo Landmeter &lt;clandmeter@gmail.com&gt; wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> https://mirrors.alpinelinux.org/#mirror27 [1]
>
> How often does it sync?
>
> -carlo
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://mirrors.alpinelinux.org/#mirror27
>

>> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:54 AM HKT, RISE &lt;riseops@rise.ph&gt; wrote:
>>
>> Good Day,
>>
>> We just synced our mirror last December 4. Would you mind checking if
>> that fixed the issue? Thank you.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> --
>> Marcelito de Guzman
>> riseops@rise.ph
>>

>>> On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 4:30 AM HKT, Carlo Landmeter &lt;clandmeter@gmail.com&gt; wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Mirror operator,
>>>
>>> After we recently did some health checking for our mirrors it came to
>>> our attention that your Alpine Linux mirror is out of sync.
>>> To keep it on the official alpine linux mirror list we would need to
>>> have the more recent branches available.
>>>
>>> Could you please check/fix this issue?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>>
>>> Carlo Landmeter
>>> Alpine Linux