Subject: (w/ linebreaks) wiki account creation fails / newbie pages

From: Al Pi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 15:46:03 +0200 (CEST)

I'm sorry, poor webmail, re-edited with line breaks:
------

Hello,

is that (wiki account creation) captcha known to work currently?

I was looking for quick and precise information about installing
alpinelinux, that helps users that have already worked with linux
distributions before.

I found many "newbie" documents, even a "newbie ecosystem" in
the wiki
(https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Newbie_Alpine_Ecosystem)
however, to me all that appeared a little vague,
disgressing at points, and repeating things at different places,
too much to be nice for quickly finding the the desired 
overview and information.

So it took me longer than desired to gather the facts I needed,
but I did find them eventually, and I thought I could just edit
the main "Installation" page, improving it to provide that
overview...

But unfortunately, creating a wiki account always failed,
saying "Incorrect or missing CAPTCHA", no matter if I retry
counting the digits from left or right.

What to do?
-Al

---

From: Al Pi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 08:57:27 +0200 (CEST)

> "Incorrect or missing CAPTCHA"

expected: integer instead of string