Subject: [alpine-user] OpenSSL update is still missing in apk(1)?

From: Steffen Nurpmeso <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 10:43:23 +0200

Hello,

i have seen the git(1) update i guess practically instantly, but
even today an apk(1) update doesn't fetch the new OpenSSL
binaries.  Thus i'd like to ask why is it like that, other git(1)
commits show up on /edge/main pretty soon?
Thank you!

--steffen

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Steffen Nurpmeso <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 13:11:35 +0200

i wrote:
 |i have seen the git(1) update i guess practically instantly, but
 |even today an apk(1) update doesn't fetch the new OpenSSL
 |binaries.  Thus i'd like to ask why is it like that, other git(1)
 |commits show up on /edge/main pretty soon?

Oh.  It is available on 3.3!
Don't mind, i simply switched back.
Ciao.

--steffen

---