Subject: [alpine-user] SSH connect to docker app?

From: Jens Staal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 07:23:50 +0100

Hi all.

I have an issue with running a docker app.

I followed the instructions for mwaeckerlin/icaclient at hub.docker.com
but the last step of connecting to the docker client with ssh -X fails
with no port open.

connect to host 172.17.0.2 port 22: Host is unreachable

The reason I want to run this docker app is that this is the only part
that I can not easily replace now that I have switched from Arch to
Alpine. As a temporary solution, I use the Chrome Citrix Receiver app,
but this one is a bit more limited (I have not figured out how to
configure local storage, widows apps through citrix only maximize to 
half the screen in i3 even when pushing $mod+w)

Does anyone have experience with setting up and running a docker app on
Alpine who knows what might be wrong?

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---