Subject: [alpine-user] redmine admin volunteers needed

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 16:31:13 +0200

Hi,

We could have use of some volunteers who can help us manage redmine
tickets. We have seen some increase in spam recently, which appears to
created manually with the intent to increase search engines page
ranking.

So we could have use of someone (2-3 volunteers?) who could help us
monitor activity on bugs.alpinelinux.org and delete spam and spam
accounts. This does not require any coding skills.

I am thinking those volunteers could also help assign new tickets to the
appropriate package maintainers and maybe even ask maintainers to
register to redmine.

Skills required:
- being a nice person and good with dealing with people
- some experience with use of redmine (and/or gitlab) or willingness to
  learn.

If you would like to help with with this, then please let us know.

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 10:51:23 -0400

i can search for tickets and mark a list of need to erase.. here in list!
that helps?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com