~alpine/users

1

APKBUILD python error no setup.py file

<20200514132048.a3ef98c2ba41e86ba6c8dab6@gmail.com>
Hi Leo,
here is my APKBUILD, this is my first effort, so it's quite possible I'm doing something wrong.

# Contributor:
# Maintainer:
pkgname=trelby
pkgver=2.3
pkgrel=0
pkgdesc="screenwriting program"
url=" http://www.trelby.org/"
arch="all"
license="trelby"
depends="python2 py3-lxml wxgtk py3-wxpython"
makedepends=""
install=""
subpackages="$pkgname-dev $pkgname-doc"
#source="https://github.com/oskusalerma/trelby/archive/master.zip"
#source="//home/mac/trelbyx/trelby.tar.bz"
source="https://github.com/maccagnan/trelbyx/raw/master/trelby.tar.gz"
builddir="$srcdir/"

build() {
	# Replace with proper build command(s)
	:
}

check() {
	# Replace with proper check command(s)
	:
}

package() {
	# Replace with proper package command(s)
	:
}

--
amc252 <amc252@gmail.com>
<20200514174904.4bb374ee@enterprise>
amc252 <amc252@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello

> Hi Leo,
> here is my APKBUILD, this is my first effort, so it's quite possible
> I'm doing something wrong.
>
> # Contributor:
> # Maintainer:
> pkgname=trelby
> pkgver=2.3
> pkgrel=0
> pkgdesc="screenwriting program"
> url=" http://www.trelby.org/"
> arch="all"
> license="trelby"
> depends="python2 py3-lxml wxgtk py3-wxpython"
> makedepends=""
> install=""
> subpackages="$pkgname-dev $pkgname-doc"
> #source="https://github.com/oskusalerma/trelby/archive/master.zip"
> #source="//home/mac/trelbyx/trelby.tar.bz"
> source="https://github.com/maccagnan/trelbyx/raw/master/trelby.tar.gz"

The source is busted, please use the proper upstream source which
should be
https://github.com/trelby/trelby/releases/download/import/trelby-2.2.tar.gz

> builddir="$srcdir/"
>
> build() {
> 	# Replace with proper build command(s)
> 	:
> }

You need to use the proper commands here, creating the APKBUILD with
`newapkbuild -y` will fill these automatically for python3 packages

> check() {
> 	# Replace with proper check command(s)
> 	:
> }
>
> package() {
> 	# Replace with proper package command(s)
> 	:
> }

There are many more issues but those should get you going on, the other
issues can be fixed in a merge request to alpine/aports
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)