Subject: miniupnpd missing?

From: Jason Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 11:30:33 -0400

Hi,

I'm a new alpine user, and I'm trying to setup a home router following
this tutorial:

riedstra.dev/2022/02/alpine-linux-home-router

I'm unable to install miniupnpd, getting this message:

ERROR: unable to select packages:
  miniupnpd (no such package)

This is a fresh alpine install, does anyone know what the issue might
be?

best,
Jason Young

---

From: "alice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 18:05:10 +0200

>   miniupnpd (no such package)
it's in the community/ repository and not main/, so you have to add that
to /etc/apk/repositories first.