Subject: [alpine-user] Squid package changes and build logs

From: Eliezer Croitoru <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 01:07:47 +0200

Hey,

I was walking through the squid proxy package page:
https://pkgs.alpinelinux.org/package/main/x86_64/squid

And I noticed couple things.
First the build log link: 
http://build.alpinelinux.org/buildlogs/build-edge-x86_64/main/squid/squid-3.5.14-r0.log

file doesn't exist.

Also I eventually got the package build file at:
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/tree/main/squid/APKBUILD

And I noticed that a feature or two is missing from the build configuration.
Specifically the ssl-crtd which is required for the ssl-bump feature of 
squid. The dependencies are mostly met and was wondering who to contact 
about it.

Thanks,
Eliezer

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 10:08:39 +0100

On Tue, 1 Mar 2016 01:07:47 +0200

> squid. The dependencies are mostly met and was wondering who to contact 

Normally we prefer that you file a feature request on https://bugs.alpinelinux.org.

I did:
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/commit/?id=ea9e38af81611530aeb5b0fe652cc2866805e28b

-nc

---

---

From: Eliezer Croitoru <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 01:40:42 +0200

>> squid. The dependencies are mostly met and was wondering who to contact

Thanks!
> Normally we prefer that you file a feature request on https://bugs.alpinelinux.org.

I am OK with adding a feature request using the https?://bugs.X but I am 
not inside the alpinelinux.org and wasn't sure what to do and just 
contacted you directly.

Eliezer

---