Subject: linphone crash

From: Benoit Rozel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 22:13:05 +0100

Hello,

linphone (SIP phone) crash when answering an incoming call or when the
subscriber answer for an outgoing call.

The crash is with the following error:

mediastreamer-fatal-Method type checking failed when calling 2822148 on
filter MSSpeexEC

The crash happen on a pinephone (aarch64) with alpine/edge.
linphone version : 4.4.0
mediastreamer2 version : 4.4.6

For info, with the same config it dosn't crash on a voidlinux/glibc, so
it's not a config problem nor a SIP provider problem.
With void, versions are :
linphone : 4.4.0
mediastreamer : 4.4.0

So I suspect a problem of mediastreamer version (regression introduced
in 4.4.6 ?) or a musl-related problem.

Any idea to resolv this issue which made the linphone package curently
inusable ? Or is there an other SIP phone in alpine ?

-- 
Benoit Rozel