Subject: [alpine-user] downloads webpage needs attention I think

From: scsijon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 21:34:39 +1100

as per subject, https://alpinelinux.org/downloads/ has a problem with 
mini root filesystem. I have attacked a screenie

regards
scsijon

---

From: Cág <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 17:50:44 +0000

scsijon wrote:

> as per subject, https://alpinelinux.org/downloads/ has a problem
> with mini root filesystem. I have attacked a screenie

Hi,

In my Firefox SHA256 and GPG lines have very small font. Not sure
if it was fixed right after your message or because I haven't set
minimum font size.

Cág

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---