Subject: Old linux-lts packages

From: michael theurl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2026 21:28:24 +0200

Hi,

is there are an archive of older linux-lts packages ? locking for the
v3.21 / linux-lts-6.12.65

many thanks

cheers

Michael

---

From: Konstantin Kulikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2026 11:32:08 +0300

Not sure if there is an archive, but you can build the package yourself.
Grab aports repo, checkout 7ec323f73ac commit and build it with abuild -r.

---

From: ITwrx <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2026 08:34:28 -0500

> v3.21 / linux-lts-6.12.65

My mirror has the last one for v3.21: 6.12.87-r0, if that helps.

https://mirrors.itwrx.org/alpine/v3.21/main/x86_64/