~alpine/users

1

unsatisfiable constraints during package loading!

<9fb14d41-69c5-4302-11a9-2be11eb1547d@gmail.com>
Hello it seems I fell  in a cyclic redundancy dependency.

System used to be operational with no problems, but after a reboot these
2 packages are not loading and this is the first time something like it
occurred to me!

Any hints how to repair this problem ?

Regards

Harry

ERROR: unsatisfiable constraints:
   dhcp-4.3.5-r0:
     breaks: world[dhcp><Q1L6KXFuL7dSDZg64CAf5HGD2tkhg=]
     satisfies: acf-dhcp-0.9.1-r0[dhcp]
   ulogd-2.0.5-r4:
     breaks: world[ulogd><Q16h/gioJkBzfJt2at0pW3FiU1pUk=]
<b46c6a2a94cc29e336810562a2527daa@dereferenced.org>
In-Reply-To
<9fb14d41-69c5-4302-11a9-2be11eb1547d@gmail.com> (view parent)
Hello,

February 11, 2020 5:02 AM, "HL" <freemail.grharry@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello it seems I fell in a cyclic redundancy dependency.
>
> System used to be operational with no problems, but after a reboot these 2 packages are not loading
> and this is the first time something like it occurred to me!
>
> Any hints how to repair this problem ?
>
> Regards
>
> Harry
>
> ERROR: unsatisfiable constraints:
> dhcp-4.3.5-r0:
> breaks: world[dhcp><Q1L6KXFuL7dSDZg64CAf5HGD2tkhg=]
> satisfies: acf-dhcp-0.9.1-r0[dhcp]
> ulogd-2.0.5-r4:
> breaks: world[ulogd><Q16h/gioJkBzfJt2at0pW3FiU1pUk=]

This happens when you pin a package to a specific signature: the
gibberish that comes after the package name is the signature.

Use "apk add dhcp" and "apk add ulogd" to change the pinnings.

Ariadne
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)