Subject: [alpine-user] [alpine-devel] Please help me with MATE desktop install

From: Bela Berde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 09:10:58 +0200

Hi,
Not able to install MATE desktop. 

I did a dual boot (Ubuntu 16.04-Alpine) machine for development. 
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Alan Messias <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 06:30:42 -0300

Hello Bela,

Could you, please, let us know what was the problem/error?

Thanks,

-- 
Atenciosamente,
Alan Messias Cordeiro
--

*LPIC-1 (Expired)*

*LPIC-201 (Valid)*

*CCNA (2009)*

*Desenvolvedor: Java/PrimeFaces/Hibernate/MySQL*

*LinkedIn:*

   - https://br.linkedin.com/in/alancordeiro
   <https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile>

*WhatsApp: 15 9 9690-3439*

*--*

*The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
And if you really don't like all the standards you just have to wait
another year until the one arises you are looking for. -- A. Tanenbaum,
"Introduction to Computer Networks"*