Subject: [alpine-user] Autofs for alpine

From: kishan kumar katamala <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 16:56:35 +0530

H,

       I am trying to setup autofs on my apline 3.8 machine.
      But I am unable to find the autofs package on APK repository.
        Could you please let me know which package suffice the request.

Thanks,
Kishan

---

From: Daniel Isaksen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 14:37:19 +0300

The user-space tools (autofs) do not appear to be in the Alpine
repositories, but you can compile autofs4 support into the kernel if you
set CONFIG_AUTOFS4_FS=y in the config.

You could either create the package, or request it at
https://bugs.alpinelinux.org/projects/alpine and wait.

-----
Sincerely / Med vennlig hilsen,
Daniel Isaksen <[email-masked]> (https://duniel.no)