Subject: [alpine-user] Bash completion for Alpine specific commands?

From: Oleksandr Gavenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 01:20:46 +0200

There are some Alpine specific packages, like apk-tools

Is there bash completion for commands from Alpine specific packages?

If I'd like to provide completion for apk command should I contact
apk-tools authors or try to make separate package?

Please CC me, I am not in a list...

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 09:20:18 +0100

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 01:20:46 +0200

> Please CC me, I am not in a list...

Hi,

I guess it depends a bit on how we want to redistribute this. I would
believe it would make most sense to make a patch for apk-tools
(https://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/apk-tools) This can be sent to the
alpine-devel mailing list.

The same applies to the other Alpine specific commands.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---