~alpine/users

1

Where is Alpine's Stable Release Update policy?

Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com>
<CAH8yC8krDM5AX-CZ0zRVrK5BcYeLXvFmPOnc-G+dqQ3S+G9whw@mail.gmail.com>
Hi Everyone,

We've got an Alpine container that triggered some findings during a
Prisma scan. An internal discussion brought up Alpine's Stable Release
Update policy. I cannot find it in the wiki. I found some discussions
on the mailing list, but nothing official from the documentation.

Where can we find Alpine's Stable Release Update policy?

Thanks in advance.
<CQJNNSW5MH2B.1519WLS2ISNRX@sumire>
In-Reply-To
<CAH8yC8krDM5AX-CZ0zRVrK5BcYeLXvFmPOnc-G+dqQ3S+G9whw@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Thu Feb 16, 2023 at 2:41 AM CET, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> We've got an Alpine container that triggered some findings during a
> Prisma scan. An internal discussion brought up Alpine's Stable Release
> Update policy. I cannot find it in the wiki. I found some discussions
> on the mailing list, but nothing official from the documentation.

it is mostly just what is written on
https://alpinelinux.org/releases/

> Where can we find Alpine's Stable Release Update policy?
>
> Thanks in advance.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)