Subject: [alpine-user] Browser for rpi

From: ktye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:27:06 +0100

wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi mentions a browser for the rpi
"guides may follow".

Does anyone run a browser on the raspberry pi?
What does work for you?

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Pickfire <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 12:44:36 +0800

>Does anyone run a browser on the raspberry pi?

It should just work, I see no reason why wouldn't a browser work on
raspberry pi, even though I have never installed a browser on alpine but
back then I was using Arch Linux ARM on raspberry pi as my personal
computer.

---