Subject: What happened to xf86-input-mouse package ?

From: Banibrata Dutta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 13:28:14 +0530

Hi,

Was following a tutorial to have a XFCE GUI setup on Alpine 3.15 on
Virtualbox. The tutorial based on 3.12 talks of installing xf86-input-mouse
package, but looks like it was the last release where that package can be
found. What happened to the package after 3.12, and what is it's
replacement ?

thanks,
B

---

From: Banibrata Dutta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 13:46:57 +0530

Okay, finally found the mention of that package and xf86-input-keyboard in
https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Release_Notes_for_Alpine_3.14.0 and the
alternative.

-- 
regards,
Banibrata
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bdutta
http://twitter.com/edgeliving