Subject: Installation wiki page info lost and misc organization..

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 15:09:51 -0400

We are aware that wiki is not so complete but, last month wiki installation
page are a crap ton of changes.. The wiki page tries to include so many
information.. but it lacks of good structure, neither hav a good
requirements page

So then I separated the requirements detailed to a new wiki page,
https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Requirements, with all details and reduce
significatively the installation page details to only RAM and SPACE
storage..

Later added a section in
https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Alpine_newbie_install_manual#Ways_to_install_Alpine_listed_by_architectures
so
then users that need different methods of install does not need to crap
with over information the only wiki installation page.. (over information) *I
mean: a lot of sentences with "for users with ARM go here"! that makes look
ugly the whole page*..

Lastly I reduced the rest of info to improved independent pages of each
one!
Contributions must be focused in independent cases and listed in how to and
tutorial wiki page .. so then i can check and later listed at new users
tutorial pages.

rest of changes are described in discussion page:
https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Talk:Installation#Focused_users_and_edits

check: https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Production_DataBases_:_mysql and
https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Production_Web_server:_Lighttpd as good
examples of work!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com