~alpine/users

1

Chromium youtube playback.

<CAN=8nhk=gZnG4PA9LifTNvxDW7iDPjmRAAW6U=_YXbrcJVSTVg@mail.gmail.com>
Hello,

I am running a minimal install of alpine with seatd and sway, but
can't seem to get youtube playback working under chromium. Video and
audio playback seem to work on other sites, but trying to play a
youtube video just causes the player to hang with a spinning wheel.
This does not happen on firefox. Has anyone else experienced this
issue?
lauren n. liberda <lauren@selfisekai.rocks>
<37a032db-a2ca-4c4d-b8ac-8e29adaf0424@selfisekai.rocks>
In-Reply-To
<CAN=8nhk=gZnG4PA9LifTNvxDW7iDPjmRAAW6U=_YXbrcJVSTVg@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
hi,

what's your graphics card? please also post the output of `vainfo` (from
libva-utils package), and player properties from chrome://media-internals/

--
lauren n. liberda
it/she, het/zij, to [coś]/ona