Subject: [alpine-user] Error with alpine apk manager.

From: Igor Matchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 16:01:55 +0200

Hello.
We use alpine in our docker image. We are trying to install sawtooth_sdk by
pip, but during installation there is an error that there can be no
lib26p256k1. When you try to put it through the apk, it says that it does
not exist.
Thanks for attention.

---

From: Daniel Isaksen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:23:10 +0100

Hi Igor,

I am unable to reproduce this issue in a x86_64 container running Alpine
Linux edge.

Which commands are you running, and what is the unexpected/erroneous output
from said commands?

P.S.: I am assuming you mean the package "sawtooth-sdk" on PyPI.

-----
Sincerely / Med vennlig hilsen,
Daniel Isaksen <[email-masked]> (https://duniel.no)

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 3:02 PM Igor Matchenko <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello.
> We use alpine in our docker image. We are trying to install sawtooth_sdk
> by pip, but during installation there is an error that there can be no