~alpine/users

1

Smallest Alpine with Xorg as VirtualBox 6 host?

Lonnie Cumberland <lonnie@outstep.com>
<CAPmsJLCajqPFkhbh7u5SXq6rDm4vif+sLjdfMcR0jjHaodEfsw@mail.gmail.com>
Hi All,

I have a need for an ultra small distro (Alpine Linux) LiveCd that just has
Xorg, xterm, and VirtualBox 6  installed.

I thought that maybe Alpine Linux could possibly do the job as the key idea
is to keep it just as small as possible with just enough Xorg and libraries
to run VirtualBox.

Any thoughts or suggestions
Cheers,
Lonnie
PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard@gmail.com>
<CALci+FTyuc4-CqcWKtp33SDaj4Oe0PRB+oabDfbga=H_kzck4g@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAPmsJLCajqPFkhbh7u5SXq6rDm4vif+sLjdfMcR0jjHaodEfsw@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
first of all, does virtualbox 6 runs perfectly and module builds ?

i dont remember last time i run virtualbox in alpine?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

El dom., 15 de sep. de 2019 a la(s) 15:52, Lonnie Cumberland (
lonnie@outstep.com) escribió:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a need for an ultra small distro (Alpine Linux) LiveCd that just
> has Xorg, xterm, and VirtualBox 6  installed.
>
> I thought that maybe Alpine Linux could possibly do the job as the key
> idea is to keep it just as small as possible with just enough Xorg and
> libraries to run VirtualBox.
>
> Any thoughts or suggestions
> Cheers,
> Lonnie