Subject: [alpine-user] schedule a message (via IMAP)

From: Giuseppe Angilella <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 06:25:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I am using alpine on a laptop running linux Ubuntu 18.04, as a client for 
sending mail through a remote IMAP server.

Is it possible to use alpine locally to schedule a message remotely?

Both the message (its headers, text etc) and possible attachments should 
be uploaded to the server before I switch off my laptop (and then wait for 
my mail to be sent from the IMAP server at the desired time).

Many thanks!

Giuseppe.

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Wayne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:22:48 -0400

Quoting Giuseppe Angilella <[email-masked]>:

> Hi,
>
> I am using alpine on a laptop running linux Ubuntu 18.04, as a  
> client for sending mail through a remote IMAP server.
>
> Both the message (its headers, text etc) and possible attachments  
> should be uploaded to the server before I switch off my laptop (and  
> then wait for my mail to be sent from the IMAP server at the desired  
> time).
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Giuseppe.
>

ahoy Guiseppe,

   it seems like there might be some confusion as this mailing list is  
for the Alpine Linux distribution https://alpinelinux.org while i am  
guessing that your question has to do with the Alpine email client  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_(email_client) .  you will  
probably have better luck finding your answer on the actual Alpine  
email client's mailing list :)

peace, w

-- 
https://waynedpj.ingiro.xyz

---