Subject: using alpine with gmail/G Suite, without enabling less secure apps

From: Giuseppe Angilella <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 14:39:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I've read that it is (still) possible to configure alpine to receive/send
e-mails through a Google/G Suite account, but that this requires enabling
"less secure apps" under one's Google Account.

Is there a procedure to use alpine+gmail, without enabling less secure apps
under Google Account?

Thanks,

Giuseppe.

---

From: Paul Zillmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 21:19:42 +0100

Hello Giuseppe,

this is a mailing list for the Linux Distribution "Alpine Linux" 
(https://alpinelinux.org/)
You are probably searching for help for an E-Mail client called Alpine, 
aren't you?

In that case you are on the wrong mailing list.

- Paul

---

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 10:02:08 -0400

NO! in nowhere case related to custom integration..

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com