~alpine/users

1

Alpine not sending DKIM headers?

<alpine.DEB.2.21.2105262122060.26046@h6lix.wtfayla.net>
I am running a postfix mailserver with rspamd, which I have configured to
send DKIM keys. When I send email in a web client like roundcube, it
includes the DKIM Signature. But when sending mail from alpine, it omits
the key and lists a header that reads 'dkim=none'.

Why would that be?

TIA!
Paul Zillmann <p.zillmann@h6g.de>
<d505517c-daa1-6ee1-be21-5bcaadd4658c@h6g.de>
In-Reply-To
<alpine.DEB.2.21.2105262122060.26046@h6lix.wtfayla.net> (view parent)
Hello,

do you seek help for Alpine, the e-mail client?
Unfortunately these are the mailing lists for the Alpine Linux
Distribution - those are two different projects.

Therefore we can't offer support for the Alpine mail client.

P.S.: usually signatures apply when a mail enters via the submission
port (587), some clients though are configured to deliver mail to port
25 - which is for server 2 server communication.

- Paul

Am 27.05.21 um 03:27 schrieb Fongaboo:

> I am running a postfix mailserver with rspamd, which I have configured
> to send DKIM keys. When I send email in a web client like roundcube,
> it includes the DKIM Signature. But when sending mail from alpine, it
> omits the key and lists a header that reads 'dkim=none'.
>
> Why would that be?
>

> TIA!
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)