Subject: [pi4] boots but no video

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 07:56:04 +0200

Hi alpineusers,
I'm trying to boot a raspberrypi4 with poehat with the latest release 
3.11.6 of the raspberry pi aarch64 archive.
Microsdcard is prepared like in the wiki 
(https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi) described.
Incase this is important, the bootloader is the 20200416 (latest stable) 
with bootorder changed to enable pxe booting.

The pi boots, after a short time the num lock can be turned on. The 
default login seem to work and a "poweroff" turns the pi off.
But I only get a black screen. The display is pluged in, the right input 
selected and doesn't go to standby.
A aditional "hdmi_safe=1" parameter in the usercfg.txt doesn't change 
anything.
Anything I am missing?

The hardware (display, cable, pioutput) works with raspian.

Any input appreciated.
Thanks for your time.
Flatterlight