Subject: [alpine-user] (No Subject)

From: PufflestheDragon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 21:23:10 +0000

I have no idea how mailing lists work, but my IRC server is DIA at the moment. I am wanting to hack at Alpine to swap the init to runinit and change busybox base (make it smaller and possibly swap a few things). After issues with the Debian team ignoring all bug reports I sent I just wanted to see if this would be welcomed to help the project. I am also looking to port a bunch of projects to alpine soon. Thank you for reading

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email.

---

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 19:25:58 -0400

Many good projects have been discarded for not having enough support,
Debian is today a lot of bureaucratic shit .. I have had the same
experience as you ... and I had to manage them so that after almost a
coupe of 4 emails in average, all of them saw that many more problems
come with the issue reported

by the way, seems you do not explain so much very well your ideas..
maybe you must write more clear the ideas and paste in a READM.md at
some git repo (gitlab.com, gitea.com) so i think the languaje are a
barrier also.. CAN YOU?

El sáb., 25 de may. de 2019 a la(s) 17:23, PufflestheDragon
([email-masked]) escribió:
> Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.
>

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---