~alpine/users

1

Alpine Linux License

Xiaomai Wang <1124473850@qq.com>
<tencent_22134D4949DFA3D03673FDCADED7D1EA250A@qq.com>
hi ,
I would like to know what the License of Alpine Linux is? But I didn't find accurate information on the wiki pages. Is it a common open source GPL license? Does anyone know?
Thanks.

Kind regards,
Xiaomai Wang
<20231104110840.2b4a4507@blueselene.com>
In-Reply-To
<tencent_22134D4949DFA3D03673FDCADED7D1EA250A@qq.com> (view parent)
On Sat, 4 Nov 2023 17:35:59 +0800
"Xiaomai Wang " <1124473850@qq.com> wrote:

> hi ,
> I would like to know what the License of Alpine Linux is? But I
> didn't find accurate information on the wiki pages. Is it a common
> open source GPL license? Does anyone know? Thanks.

Linux distros are ultimately a collection of programs. I think you may
be more interested in the licenses of the packages of an Alpine
Linux installation.

apk list -I outputs a list of installed packages as well as their
licenses.

--
Current PGP KeyID: 0AFB427F1800FD89751C4035292228735AE707FF

https://blueselene.com/pgp-archive/0AFB427F1800FD89751C4035292228735AE707FF/key.pub
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)