[alpine-devel] packages in edge/testing that will not be included in 1.10

From: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:24:08 +0100

Hi!

The idea is that "stable" branches should not contain any "testing"
stuff except testing of security updates etc. That means that
everythign in "testing" in current edge will be deleted once the
1.10-stable branch i created.

That is:

acf-fetch-crl minicom
alsa-utils mp3info
antiword mtx
asterisk multipath-tools
atomic-ops nagios
attr opensips
bacula opensips-cp
bacula-client openvpn
cdparanoia perl-io-multiplex
cherokee perl-net-rblcient
collectd perl-parse-syslog
coova-chilli pllua
cryptsetup postgrey
daemontools pptpclient
dspam prosody
ebtables pycrypto
ferm python-application
fetch-crl python-cjson
fprobe python-gnutls
freeradius python26-buildutils
freeswitch python26-setuptools
fuse qemu
gnump3d rrdbot
gross-svn rrdcollect
haproxy sems
hping3 smartmontools
html2ps spandsp
icecast tcpflow
ircii twisted
ircservices ucarp
ivtv-utils ucspi-tcp
kamailio udev
knock ulogd
kqemu-grsec umix
libaio vlc
libnetfilter_log wine
libnl wzdftpd
madplay xf86-video-openchrome-svn
madwimax zope-interface
mediaproxy

If you have tested any of those, can confirm they work and want them
in alpine-1.10, then please let me know as soon as possible. otheriwe
will those only be available from "edge".

I just don't have the capacity to test all those myself. Sorry.

--
Natanael Copa