We would like to revise and formalize how we are organized. The current
way we are written in those two emails:
Before we start discuss specific rules I would like to get some sort of
consensus of the bigger picture, the project goals and guiding
principles. Since this affects everyone involved in the project I
invite everyone to comment.
Even short responses with "ACK" is helpful.
This is the current proposal:
== Project Goals
- To build and maintain an independent, non-commercial, general purpose
Linux distribution designed for power users who appreciate security,
simplicity and resource efficiency.
- To maintain a friendly and productive community within.
=== Guiding Principles
- Build a community based on mutual trust, responsibility, and respect
- Prevent and respond to abuses of power without disrupting the project
- Empower motivated people to effect change and progress
- Do the right thing over doing the written thing
Received on Fri Mar 29 2019 - 09:40:36 UTC