Re: [alpine-devel] [RFC] New Governance Model

From: Nathan Angelacos <nathan_at_angelacos.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 17:03:24 -0400

I have history with the project.

If you want "old-guy BOFH" to be in the room, I would be willing to
participate. But I'd rather my role be "hey grandpa, what do you
think?"

I think we have a lot of talent in this distro now, and definitely want
to see where that talent takes us. If any of the new talent wants to
know how we got here, I have lots of stories. :)