Re: [alpine-devel] [RFC] New Governance Model

From: Chloe Kudryavtsev <toast_at_toastin.space>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 20:08:24 -0400

On 4/15/2019 5:03 PM, Nathan Angelacos wrote:
> I have history with the project.
>
> If you want "old-guy BOFH" to be in the room, I would be willing to
> participate. But I'd rather my role be "hey grandpa, what do you
> think?"

I, personally, welcome all opinions.
Especially those rooted in history with the project and community.
I'd be glad to hear anything (and everything) you might have to say!

> I think we have a lot of talent in this distro now, and definitely want
> to see where that talent takes us. If any of the new talent wants to
> know how we got here, I have lots of stories. :)

I don't know if I'm included in the new talent set or not, but have a
fascination with good storytelling in general!
I'd be glad to listen to any such stories that you may have to tell,
assuming it's in a convenient setting for all involved. :)