Problem with x86_64 package updates?

<100392037.759003.1593615650520@mail.yahoo.com>
Hello all

I updated the cloud-init package on 2 days ago (29th) and according to https://pkgs.alpinelinux.org the new package has rolled out for all architectures apart from x86_64.
Similarly I see over the past 2 days that some/many other package updates are rolling out for all but the x86_64 arch - for example "fail2ban" and "grafana" both show the same issue.

Is something broken/stuck with the rollout of x86_64 package updates?

Dermot
<20200701161457.GA2448567@alpha>
In-Reply-To
<100392037.759003.1593615650520@mail.yahoo.com> (view parent)
On Wed, Jul 01, 2020 at 03:00:50PM +0000, Dermot Bradley wrote:
> Hello all
>
> I updated the cloud-init package on 2 days ago (29th) and according to https://pkgs.alpinelinux.org the new package has rolled out for all architectures apart from x86_64.
> Similarly I see over the past 2 days that some/many other package updates are rolling out for all but the x86_64 arch - for example "fail2ban" and "grafana" both show the same issue.
>
> Is something broken/stuck with the rollout of x86_64 package updates?
>
> Dermot

Hello Dermot,

The process that listens for updates and triggers the builds crashed. I
started it again (and it's using supervisor-daemon now to automatically
restart it).

The packages should start appearing soon after they are built.

Thanks for reporting.

Kevin
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)