For discussion of Alpine Linux development and developer support

2 2

[alpine-devel] lxc-1.0.0 release candidates

Natanael Copa
Details
Message ID
<20140220114540.22305b2e@ncopa-desktop.alpinelinux.org>
Sender timestamp
1392893140
DKIM signature
missing
Download raw message
Hi,

Since I know many people are using LXC I'd like to give a heads-up that
I have pushed lxc-1.0.0_rc4 to edge/main.

I think we will have to fix the init.d script to support lxc-autostart
and the stop/halt signal will likely need to be configured for alpine
containers. (we should probably set the haltsignal in alpine template)

Please let me know if something else broke and I'll fix it asap.

Thanks!

-nc


---
Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
Help:         alpine-devel+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
---
Nicolas Schmerber
Details
Message ID
<7435ca8d66824e64c26aa1c1c1d2c6c6@the-tropics.fr>
In-Reply-To
<20140220114540.22305b2e@ncopa-desktop.alpinelinux.org> (view parent)
Sender timestamp
1392969683
DKIM signature
missing
Download raw message
Hi all,

Maybe it would be naice to have the 1.0 stable version that has been 
released the 20th February 2014
Maybe a few hours after this mail ? :D

Regards,

Nicolas

Le 2014-02-20 11:45, Natanael Copa a écrit :
> Hi,
> 
> Since I know many people are using LXC I'd like to give a heads-up that
> I have pushed lxc-1.0.0_rc4 to edge/main.
> 
> I think we will have to fix the init.d script to support lxc-autostart
> and the stop/halt signal will likely need to be configured for alpine
> containers. (we should probably set the haltsignal in alpine template)
> 
> Please let me know if something else broke and I'll fix it asap.
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> -nc
> 
> 
> ---
> Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
> Help:         alpine-devel+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
> ---




---
Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
Help:         alpine-devel+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
---
Carlo Landmeter
Details
Message ID
<CA+cSEmNYH2Lpz0AzrN3-fzo95NyFOhSN+sR+bTCYsgZCzFS42Q@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<7435ca8d66824e64c26aa1c1c1d2c6c6@the-tropics.fr> (view parent)
Sender timestamp
1392977452
DKIM signature
missing
Download raw message
On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:01 AM, Nicolas Schmerber
<nicolas@the-tropics.fr>wrote:

>
> Hi all,
>
> Maybe it would be naice to have the 1.0 stable version that has been
> released the 20th February 2014
> Maybe a few hours after this mail ? :D
>

Done!


>
> Regards,
>
> Nicolas
>
> Le 2014-02-20 11:45, Natanael Copa a écrit :
>
>  Hi,
>>
>> Since I know many people are using LXC I'd like to give a heads-up that
>> I have pushed lxc-1.0.0_rc4 to edge/main.
>>
>> I think we will have to fix the init.d script to support lxc-autostart
>> and the stop/halt signal will likely need to be configured for alpine
>> containers. (we should probably set the haltsignal in alpine template)
>>
>> Please let me know if something else broke and I'll fix it asap.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> -nc
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
>> Help:         alpine-devel+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
>> ---
>>
>
>
>
>
> ---
> Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
> Help:         alpine-devel+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
> ---
>
>