As previously mentioned we are moving to musl libc.
Some might ask why so I'll write down some reasons why we do this:
* uClibc is too slow on making releases.
* uClibc code is a bit messy and some issues we have is simply not
worth fixing with uClibc code base. (locales, static linking with
* musl is well maintained upstream
* musl has clean codebase and lots legacy code is removed.
* musl has focus on strictness which helps us find obscure bugs.
* we work on ARM port and rather than fix uClibc we work with musl
which has cleaner codebase.