Reminder that AlpineConf 2021 CFP closes at the end of the month

<69c9fb7d-1531-92c4-5a93-8d9e4264ee@dereferenced.org>
Hello,

If you were unaware, we are planning to have AlpineConf 2021, an online
conference related to Alpine and its development on May 15th and 16th.

Proposals for content can be submitted at:
https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/alpine/alpineconf-cfp

Anybody from the Alpine community (or related projects such as
downstreams like postmarketOS) is welcome to submit a talk for the
conference, even if they are not a developer, as long as the talk is
related to Alpine.  So, for example, if you've built something cool with
Alpine, we want to hear from you!

The first round of proposal selections will be on April 23, and we will
have a second round of proposal selections on April 30 for late
submissions.

We also need to put together a crew to help with the logistics of making
this event happen, which primarily will deal with managing the video setup
and moderating the chat aspects of the conference.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Ariadne
<e5b8713a-9364-cabd-af6f-ea498bd59772@riseup.net>
In-Reply-To
<69c9fb7d-1531-92c4-5a93-8d9e4264ee@dereferenced.org> (view parent)
On 4/3/21 3:57 PM, Ariadne Conill wrote:
> We also need to put together a crew to help with the logistics of making
> this event happen, which primarily will deal with managing the video
> setup and moderating the chat aspects of the conference.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions!

Hi Ariadne, although I'm relative new here I would like to help.

I also have some "unused" hardware (well it's currently Folding@home)
with pretty good bandwidth (~90Mpbs upload) that could be useful for
some mirroring/backup hosting...

Let me know if I can do something :)
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)