~alpine/devel

3 2

[alpine-devel] OpenRC 0.20.5

Christian Kniep
Details
Message ID
<CA+x9LCPfrtOghkMmBHB2KoHt__mEx1myRbi1hLgYdZ5Uja9t7w@mail.gmail.com>
Sender timestamp
1457951022
DKIM signature
missing
Download raw message
Hey there,

I would love to see an update to 0.20.5, since it patches OpenRC to pass
environment variables through.
My colleague William updated it recently.
https://github.com/openrc/openrc/commit/7eaf711

Keep up the good work!
Christian

-- 
Christian Kniep  |  Release Engineer
www.gaikai.com
Natanael Copa
Details
Message ID
<20160314120616.1adfd469@ncopa-desktop.alpinelinux.org>
In-Reply-To
<CA+x9LCPfrtOghkMmBHB2KoHt__mEx1myRbi1hLgYdZ5Uja9t7w@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Sender timestamp
1457953576
DKIM signature
missing
Download raw message
On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 06:23:42 -0400
Christian Kniep <ckniep@gaikai.com> wrote:

> Hey there,
> 
> I would love to see an update to 0.20.5, since it patches OpenRC to pass
> environment variables through.
> My colleague William updated it recently.
> https://github.com/openrc/openrc/commit/7eaf711
> 
> Keep up the good work!
> Christian
> 

there seems to be no 0.20.5 release tag:
https://github.com/OpenRC/openrc/releases

-nc


---
Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
Help:         alpine-devel+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
---
Christian Kniep
Details
Message ID
<CA+x9LCNBz4OAtEjKQLt6mnLo0P17rBcMkiLxRTgWLvnPWHSJ3w@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<20160314120616.1adfd469@ncopa-desktop.alpinelinux.org> (view parent)
Sender timestamp
1457954081
DKIM signature
missing
Download raw message
On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Natanael Copa <ncopa@alpinelinux.org>
wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 06:23:42 -0400
> Christian Kniep <ckniep@gaikai.com> wrote:
>
> there seems to be no 0.20.5 release tag:
> https://github.com/OpenRC/openrc/releases
>
> -nc
>

I asked him to cut a relase for that. I'll get back to you when he does.
Christian Kniep
Details
Message ID
<etPan.56e6daf7.437e274.4275@gaikai.com>
In-Reply-To
<CA+x9LCNBz4OAtEjKQLt6mnLo0P17rBcMkiLxRTgWLvnPWHSJ3w@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Sender timestamp
1457969911
DKIM signature
missing
Download raw message
On 14 March 2016 at 12:14:41, Christian Kniep (ckniep@gaikai.com) wrote: 

I asked him to cut a relase for that. I'll get back to you when he does.
He published the release… He forgot to push the tag, that’s why it says ’28 days ago’... :)


-- 

Christian Kniep  |  Release Engineer
www.gaikai.com