BTF support in alpine 3.17

<CAABBVPrb3JvbkEWLB5YL9PFJdci5yhbWyeoenDQELgjjj6kBVw@mail.gmail.com>
Hi all,

I'm trying to compile and run eBPF programs with BTF(CO-RE). Should I
compile a custom kernel with  CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO_BTF set or is it set in the
current build and I am missing something?

In the current build I can't find "/sys/kernel/btf/vmlinux".

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
<ZFOKcKXCP/1iCzpv@3dfb56236b9a>
In-Reply-To
<CAABBVPrb3JvbkEWLB5YL9PFJdci5yhbWyeoenDQELgjjj6kBVw@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Thu, May 04, 2023 at 02:18:02PM +0530, cyber psych wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to compile and run eBPF programs with BTF(CO-RE). Should I
> compile a custom kernel with  CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO_BTF set or is it set in the
> current build and I am missing something?
>
> In the current build I can't find "/sys/kernel/btf/vmlinux".
>
> Any help would be appreciated
>
> Thanks

That setting has been enabled in [d97c07c67c][0] and will be part of
alpine 3.18.

[0]: https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/alpine/aports/-/commit/d97c07c67cb9452ec1f7680c5314ea53e622cea5
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)