1

[alpine-devel] wine: update to 1.3.28 (PATCH)

Austin English
Details
Message ID
<CACC5Q1eLoSd8c8dDyTaMsmt7GPGUQBg2psNLPr3YpQWS3GJRew@mail.gmail.com>
Sender timestamp
1315821662
DKIM signature
missing
Howdy,

The latest update of Wine no longer needs patches to build on Alpine Linux:
http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/commitdiff/9e50294f2391a63d9b3819f7c0f7d40e8aaf61a2
http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/commitdiff/4cddd5ffdf0c568445365c6c62e7788d7dbbca7d

While updating the package, I also removed a duplicate dependency
listing for fontconfig-dev and removed a couple deprecated items in
the build function (make depend hasn't been needed for a long time,
and wine hasn't put files in /etc for years.

If those should be separate patches, please let me know.

Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to this list.

Cheers,
Austin
Natanael Copa
Details
Message ID
<20110912203237.74a389d9@alpinelinux.org>
In-Reply-To
<CACC5Q1eLoSd8c8dDyTaMsmt7GPGUQBg2psNLPr3YpQWS3GJRew@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Sender timestamp
1315852357
DKIM signature
missing
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 05:01:02 -0500
Austin English <austinenglish@gmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> The latest update of Wine no longer needs patches to build on Alpine
> Linux:
> http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/commitdiff/9e50294f2391a63d9b3819f7c0f7d40e8aaf61a2
> http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/commitdiff/4cddd5ffdf0c568445365c6c62e7788d7dbbca7d
>
> While updating the package, I also removed a duplicate dependency
> listing for fontconfig-dev and removed a couple deprecated items in
> the build function (make depend hasn't been needed for a long time,
> and wine hasn't put files in /etc for years.

I didn't see you patch til after I had pushed my half-automated upgrade.

I reverted mine and applied yours and bumped pkgrel.

> If those should be separate patches, please let me know.

One patch is fine.

> Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to this list.
>
> Cheers,
> Austin

Thanks alot!