~alpine/infra

1

Alpine Mirror List

<12504877-82b1-4dc4-add2-53e40a3dd227@Spark>
i've set up a mirror at https://pkgs.heropunch.io/

what is the process for getting on the mirror list? we are gearing up to release an alpine-based linux distro in the next few months and we'd like to start contributing to the greater alpine community right from the get-go.

---
https://heropunch.io/xj9
Daniel Isaksen <d@duniel.no>
<CAFWK1CCZwHCcsbtrKqTZmR064g1H6ddp5AC2xXu7Xk1C=J15Cw@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<12504877-82b1-4dc4-add2-53e40a3dd227@Spark> (view parent)
It's really just to tell us about it and provide us some metadata about it.

I will send you an email directly regarding the letter. :)

- Daniel

On Dec 23, 2017 6:39 PM, "xj9" <xj9@heropunch.io> wrote:

> i've set up a mirror at https://pkgs.heropunch.io/
>
> what is the process for getting on the mirror list? we are gearing up to
> release an alpine-based linux distro in the next few months and we'd like
> to start contributing to the greater alpine community right from the
> get-go.
>
> ---
> https://heropunch.io/xj9

Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)