~alpine/infra

1

Re: ca-certificates source missing - due to re-org to gitlab?

<20200521120354.705ea1ff@ncopa-desktop.copa.dup.pw>

I believe you are correct.

The old repo is still available at
https://git-old.alpinelinux.org/ca-certificates/

We should move it to gitlab. Does anyone from infra team have any
opinion on under what namespace we keep it?

-nc

On Thu, 21 May 2020 00:13:13 +0000 (UTC)
Dermot Bradley <dermot_bradley@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi there
> Looking in the APKBUILD file for ca-certificates it has the source code referenced as being at:
> https://git.alpinelinux.org/ca-certificates/snapshot/ca-certificates-$pkgver.tar.xz
> However there is currently no such top-level "ca-certificates" on https://git.alpinelinux.org. I'm guessing with the recent reorg around github.com, git.alpinelinux.org and gitlab.alpinelinux.org that something happened to cause this source code to disappear.
> I only spotted this as I was investigating an issue with ca-certificates and went to look at the source code (I might have a MR to submit).
>
> Thanks in advance

Re: ca-certificates source missing - due to re-org to gitlab?

<CA+cSEmNLc1-ART=d=esZE=38yObOMUT-TYDJjO8_3Kn12YJp2g@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<20200521120354.705ea1ff@ncopa-desktop.copa.dup.pw> (view parent)
I dont really have a preference.
I think i would like to keep /alpine namespace clean/simple, but it's not a
priority.

On Thu, 21 May 2020 at 12:04, Natanael Copa <ncopa@alpinelinux.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I believe you are correct.
>
> The old repo is still available at
> https://git-old.alpinelinux.org/ca-certificates/
>
> We should move it to gitlab. Does anyone from infra team have any
> opinion on under what namespace we keep it?
>
> -nc
>

> On Thu, 21 May 2020 00:13:13 +0000 (UTC)
> Dermot Bradley <dermot_bradley@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi there
> > Looking in the APKBUILD file for ca-certificates it has the source code
> referenced as being at:
> >
> https://git.alpinelinux.org/ca-certificates/snapshot/ca-certificates-$pkgver.tar.xz
> > However there is currently no such top-level "ca-certificates" on
> https://git.alpinelinux.org. I'm guessing with the recent reorg around
> github.com, git.alpinelinux.org and gitlab.alpinelinux.org that something
> happened to cause this source code to disappear.
> > I only spotted this as I was investigating an issue with ca-certificates
> and went to look at the source code (I might have a MR to submit).
> >
> > Thanks in advance

Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)