~alpine/infra

3 2

Alpine Linux Mirror

Jacob Slater <igloo@purdue.edu>
<CAFV686efPL8=O2vVPd19gHy3k4+AVKvFzXO-LLMWpKm5kBSd-Q@mail.gmail.com>
Greetings,
The Purdue Linux Users Group is currently mirroring Alpine and would like
to request listing on the mirror list.
Would it be possible to do so?

Country: United States
Organization or Name: Purdue Linux Users Group
Contact Name: Jacob Slater
Contact Email: igloo@purdue.edu (direct) /
plug-mirror@lists.purdue.edu (general maintainers)
Mirror URLs (please offer at least http and rsync access to your
mirror): HTTP, HTTPS, RSYNC, and FTP on plug-mirror.rcac.purdue.edu
(ex. https://plug-mirror.rcac.purdue.edu/alpine/).
Bandwidth: 10gbps
Supports IPv6: Yes

Please let me know; thank you for your time,
Jacob Slater
<CA+cSEmOPHWw+ige6Cd+j3aX632C=6B+mFLETbLh08Ea6CAto+w@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAFV686efPL8=O2vVPd19gHy3k4+AVKvFzXO-LLMWpKm5kBSd-Q@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Sorry for the late reply.

Yes this is of course possible, please next time use the correct
address taken from mirrors.alpinelinux.org.
I will try to add it asap.

Thanks!

Carlo

On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 at 20:19, Jacob Slater <igloo@purdue.edu> wrote:

> Greetings,
> The Purdue Linux Users Group is currently mirroring Alpine and would like
> to request listing on the mirror list.
> Would it be possible to do so?
>
> Country: United States
> Organization or Name: Purdue Linux Users Group
> Contact Name: Jacob Slater
> Contact Email: igloo@purdue.edu (direct) /
> plug-mirror@lists.purdue.edu (general maintainers)
> Mirror URLs (please offer at least http and rsync access to your
> mirror): HTTP, HTTPS, RSYNC, and FTP on plug-mirror.rcac.purdue.edu
> (ex. https://plug-mirror.rcac.purdue.edu/alpine/).
> Bandwidth: 10gbps
> Supports IPv6: Yes
>
> Please let me know; thank you for your time,
> Jacob Slater

Jacob Slater <igloo@purdue.edu>
<CAFV686fh1FYU4doGM17CB3gN5hy=teFz3J3EuFDdUss7U6bFqA@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CA+cSEmOPHWw+ige6Cd+j3aX632C=6B+mFLETbLh08Ea6CAto+w@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Greetings,
My apologies - I did attempt to use the address listed on the page, but it
sadly seems to bounce back with an inbox does not exist message.
Jacob Slater

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020, 03:24 Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter@alpinelinux.org>
wrote:

> Sorry for the late reply.
>
> Yes this is of course possible, please next time use the correct
> address taken from mirrors.alpinelinux.org.
> I will try to add it asap.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Carlo
>
> On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 at 20:19, Jacob Slater <igloo@purdue.edu> wrote:
> >
> > Greetings,
> > The Purdue Linux Users Group is currently mirroring Alpine and would like
> > to request listing on the mirror list.
> > Would it be possible to do so?
> >
> > Country: United States
> > Organization or Name: Purdue Linux Users Group
> > Contact Name: Jacob Slater
> > Contact Email: igloo@purdue.edu (direct) /
> > plug-mirror@lists.purdue.edu (general maintainers)
> > Mirror URLs (please offer at least http and rsync access to your
> > mirror): HTTP, HTTPS, RSYNC, and FTP on plug-mirror.rcac.purdue.edu
> > (ex. https://plug-mirror.rcac.purdue.edu/alpine/).
> > Bandwidth: 10gbps
> > Supports IPv6: Yes
> >
> > Please let me know; thank you for your time,
> > Jacob Slater

<CA+cSEmPmxw1kvjiWe9zvFRN1Nk6vidOayj5BW7OWgf5A8t=bFA@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAFV686fh1FYU4doGM17CB3gN5hy=teFz3J3EuFDdUss7U6bFqA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Sorry about that, we lost one server with some mail group forwards.
I will correct that asap.

Thanks for informing us.

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 at 14:05, Jacob Slater <igloo@purdue.edu> wrote:

> Greetings,
> My apologies - I did attempt to use the address listed on the page, but it sadly seems to bounce back with an inbox does not exist message.
> Jacob Slater
>

> On Wed, Mar 11, 2020, 03:24 Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter@alpinelinux.org> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry for the late reply.
>>
>> Yes this is of course possible, please next time use the correct
>> address taken from mirrors.alpinelinux.org.
>> I will try to add it asap.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Carlo
>>
>> On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 at 20:19, Jacob Slater <igloo@purdue.edu> wrote:
>> >
>> > Greetings,
>> > The Purdue Linux Users Group is currently mirroring Alpine and would like
>> > to request listing on the mirror list.
>> > Would it be possible to do so?
>> >
>> > Country: United States
>> > Organization or Name: Purdue Linux Users Group
>> > Contact Name: Jacob Slater
>> > Contact Email: igloo@purdue.edu (direct) /
>> > plug-mirror@lists.purdue.edu (general maintainers)
>> > Mirror URLs (please offer at least http and rsync access to your
>> > mirror): HTTP, HTTPS, RSYNC, and FTP on plug-mirror.rcac.purdue.edu
>> > (ex. https://plug-mirror.rcac.purdue.edu/alpine/).
>> > Bandwidth: 10gbps
>> > Supports IPv6: Yes
>> >
>> > Please let me know; thank you for your time,
>> > Jacob Slater

Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)