name of the package that includes apk documentation is, so I can do `man
apk`.  I see there are scdocs in the repo for apk-tools, but I don't see
the obvious apk-doc package.  I tried to use apk-file to find a file
like *man*apk*, but that didn't work either.

Stone
<20200223154831.u44yeoe5vbcwuzbq@wolfsden.cz>
In-Reply-To
<20200222110736.igcfggagaewgo5m2@kuro.my.domain> (view parent)
On 2020-02-22 20:07:36 +0900, Stone Tickle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I apologize if it has been asked before, but I was wondering what the
> name of the package that includes apk documentation is, so I can do `man
> apk`.

There is no such package. /usr/share is explicitly deleted causing
manpages to not be available:

https://git.alpinelinux.org/aports/tree/main/apk-tools/APKBUILD#n53

I do not know if this is just oversight or intention. You should
probably open ticket in gitlab if you want the manpages to be shipped.

W.

--
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.