~alpine/users

3 3

Removing Master Password - no "D" key enabled.

David J. Ring, Jr. <n1ea@arrl.net>
<alpine.DEB.2.21.2007062330320.8202@debian.djringjr>
Hello Alpine Users,

I followed the instructions given to me by Eduardo, and at the bottom of
the page where I'm supposed to delete the password - the really long one -
I cannot do so because the D keywill not work.
Is there some setting I need to change?

Regards,

David Ring
D.J.J. Ring, Jr. <n1ea@arrl.net>
<CADO5RbjLWpKH3N6ajiwvJeJHNnvGmhBRU3OZM3dW1X0W1zxJUA@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<alpine.DEB.2.21.2007062330320.8202@debian.djringjr> (view parent)
I'm using the latest alpine in Debian Buster.

Anyone know about this problem below?

Best wishes,

David

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020, 23:35 David J. Ring, Jr. <n1ea@arrl.net> wrote:

> Hello Alpine Users,
>
> I followed the instructions given to me by Eduardo, and at the bottom of
> the page where I'm supposed to delete the password - the really long one -
> I cannot do so because the D keywill not work.
> Is there some setting I need to change?
>
> Regards,
>
> David Ring

<3451904.PHdjXsENna@localhost>
In-Reply-To
<CADO5RbjLWpKH3N6ajiwvJeJHNnvGmhBRU3OZM3dW1X0W1zxJUA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)

On Monday, July 13, 2020 9:02:41 AM MDT D.J.J. Ring, Jr. wrote:
> I'm using the latest alpine in Debian Buster.
>
> Anyone know about this problem below?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> David
>
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2020, 23:35 David J. Ring, Jr. <n1ea@arrl.net> wrote:
> > Hello Alpine Users,
> >
> > I followed the instructions given to me by Eduardo, and at the bottom of
> > the page where I'm supposed to delete the password - the really long one -
> > I cannot do so because the D keywill not work.
> > Is there some setting I need to change?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > David Ring

You're on the wrong list I think.  This is for the Alpine linux distribution,
not the Alpine e-mail client.

Ariadne
D.J.J. Ring, Jr. <n1ea@arrl.net>
<CADO5RbiWSa4skbd1rFyUgckDk8V1JEXRXP27eGKqNqAhzLrb4A@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<3451904.PHdjXsENna@localhost> (view parent)
Thank you.  I'm sorry about that!

DR

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020, 13:13 Ariadne Conill <ariadne@dereferenced.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Monday, July 13, 2020 9:02:41 AM MDT D.J.J. Ring, Jr. wrote:
> > I'm using the latest alpine in Debian Buster.
> >
> > Anyone know about this problem below?
> >
> > Best wishes,
> >
> > David
> >
> > On Mon, Jul 6, 2020, 23:35 David J. Ring, Jr. <n1ea@arrl.net> wrote:
> > > Hello Alpine Users,
> > >
> > > I followed the instructions given to me by Eduardo, and at the bottom
> of
> > > the page where I'm supposed to delete the password - the really long
> one -
> > > I cannot do so because the D keywill not work.
> > > Is there some setting I need to change?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > David Ring
>
> You're on the wrong list I think.  This is for the Alpine linux
> distribution,
> not the Alpine e-mail client.
>
> Ariadne

Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)